You have never been quite so prepared for anything in your life. It’s been months of wonderful and painstaking planning. You’ve attended to all the details, big and small. But in the final few hours before you walk down the aisle, there is still much to be done to get you feeling and looking your best. It begins even before you open your eyes. Sleeping well the night before your wedding is essential. Not only will a good rest leave you refreshed, it’ll help you look your most beautiful. Ok, so you’ve got the wedding part down, you’ve hand selected everything you’ve wanted as a young girl and your dreams are all about to come true……but just like in the fairy tale Cinderella, you need one thing….Magic! A moment of magic where time will stand still as you dance your first dance as husband and wife. You need some bibbity bobbity boo!
Your wedding dance is one of the few memories of your wedding that you will have forever. Most of your wedding day will go by in such a blur of faces that there will be few moments that stand out above the rest. Your wedding dance however, is the one time during your wedding reception that you and your spouse are truly alone within the crowd. All eyes may be on you both but this is your moment together and no one else in the room should matter at this moment. This is the reason that most people will remember their wedding dance long after they’ve forgotten other details about their wedding.
Some couples actually take wedding dance lessons in order to make sure that nothing goes wrong during their wedding dance. Most couples pick a selection that reminds them of when and how they fell in love…..may yours be the one that displays your love for this very special day!
Here are the TOP 25 song recommendations for your dance with your new lifetime partner.
1. Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
2. Close to you – Carpenters
3. Every breath you take – The Police
4. Groovy kind of love – Phil Collins
5. How deep is your love – Take That
6. In my life – The Beatles
7. It had to be you – Harry Connick Jr
8. Love is all around – Wet Wet Wet
9. Love me tender – Elvis Presley
10. More than words – Extreme
11. My girl – Temptations
12. Stand by me – Ben E King
13. The scientist – Coldplay
14. When you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating
15. Wonderful tonight – Eric Clapton
16. Your song – Elton John
17. You do something to me – Paul Weller
18. Brown eyed girl – Van Morrison
19. I got you babe – Sonny and Cher
20. I’ll be there for you (Friends theme) – The Rembrandts
21. I’m a believer – The Monkeys
22. Moon dance – Van Morrison
23. She loves you – The Beatles
24. There she goes – The La’s
25. Walkin’ on sunshine – Katrina and the waves