Dating Disasters to Stay Far, Far away from….Dating is already a nervous/exciting experience, and it can be quite it can be easy…. (yeah right…) or quite difficult . Although it’s supposed to be quite positive and exhilarating, it often turns out to be a lot of work that you weren’t anticipating at all. Everyone has had a bad date at one point or another and if you’ve been in the scene long enough you probably have a long string of stay far away psycho stories you can look back on.
Here are 5 dating disasters to avoid from the get-go:
1. Mr. Stuck-on-Himself: You know the type that I’m talking about here, the guy who’s always staring at himself in the mirror, looking at his image as you walk by a window to catch his reflections, all while doing so in a slow,…… long studly strutted manner….the type that takes more time to get ready before a date than you do and is completely obsessed with himself and the “look.” He talks about himself all the time and he rarely even looks at you, and when he does it probably to tell you that you have something stuck in your teeth or mayo on the corner of your mouth from the last bite of the sandwich you just took…. He may have chosen you as his date simply because you make him look better,…..recognize the symptoms here?….Yes…,to this type man, I say “OH HELL NO!”Steer clear of this guy. He’s bad, bad news. While he may look good, there is no depth to his character and with all that humbleness and self loving going on of himself, he will have very little time for you….and if I were you ladies, and if it were me in this situation,….. my feet would have already hit the floor and my ass would have been out of there long before the sandwich and the mayo!
2. Mr. Let’s-Get-Hitched: This guy is totally into you on the first date. He will smoother you, move in close to you, practically sit on top of you because he is so close, tell you all the things you’ve always wanted to hear, all while gazing deeply into your eyes and professing that destiny danced the day his eyes met your and he’s found his one true love,…finally! No matter how nice it all seems at first, if a guy is ready to marry you on the first date, or mentions the “L” word…..you’ve got some really big problems, and he’s psycho! Yep, there is definitely something wrong. He may have emotional or psychological problems (ya think?) ….that you’re not ready to deal with. Perhaps he’s looking for someone he can simply just use. Be cautious if he’s coming on too strong, too soon.
3. Mr. Addicted: It should go without saying yet so many women are still making this mistake. Avoid the man with an addiction to drugs, alcohol, gambling, porn, etc. If he’s addicted to something, there’s no room in his life for you. Don’t think you can change him and don’t believe him when he promises he’ll stop…that’s an illness, a disease. This is will destroy what may seem like the good life, or the simple, carefree sort of life style that you have right now and turn it completely upside down in the future!There’s a song for this one gals….”Hit the Road Jack”…and don’t ya come back no more, no more, no no no more!
4. Mr.Ummmm I’m-Not-Sure: A man who is indecisive can be a big problem as well. It’s nice if he’s thinking about you and your needs first but when he can’t make a single, simple decision on his own, without asking you or anyone else around if that’s OK with them, you know to watch out. A stern man doesn’t feel the need to seek approval from anyone….he is confident and he knows! If he asks you what he should eat, what he should drink, what should I wear, when should I go…..and he answers every question with “I don’t know” then you’ll be in for a long road ahead if you continue to see this guy. Seriously ladies, if this doesn’t have RED FLAG all over it….. don’t lock horns with this fellow…get out while you’re ahead, this bull is on his way to disaster!
5. Mr. I’m-Going-to-Change-You: If your date starts off trying to change you or convert you to his religion, for joining a club of some sort, becoming some sort of crazy activist, or anything like this at all….your feet should already be five steps in front of you and out the door! You need to be with a man who loves, accepts and appreciates you for who you are, as I would say “this is it, take it or leave it” kinda gal….not one who tries to make you what he wants you to be, why??? For the image? If he’s controlling or demanding on the first date, can you imagine what a life with him would be like? If you go on date two, let me know, I’ll give you the rope, because by date three you’ll want to hang something!
If you find yourself on a first date with one of the above, get the hell out, run for your life…..don’t look back, keep running! Don’t think you can change him, don’t make excuses and don’t think you can “deal with it” for now because “I can get him to change”….it’s not going to happen. These guys are all the kind of trouble you don’t need, in fact, I’d much prefer a double root canal verse crossing paths with a whack job like this….Giddy up sister….go find a man who you really deserve, and who really deserves you! You don’t need some Rico Suave hauling your cookies all over town treating you like his sidekick….if he isn’t willing to put you or your needs first, and it’s “all about him?”……he needs to make a change….
Expressed brilliantly by Michael Jackson- I’m Starting With The “Man In….The Mirror”…I’m asking him to change his ways….and no message could have been any clearer…..If you wanna make the world a better place…..Take a look at yourself, and…… make the ….Change!!!
© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie