In order to have the right attitude, one must first “love themself” ….Let’s face it…The world is full of so much negativity and gloom, but your own special world doesn’t have to follow the norm. In fact, within your ‘world’ it can be much different because you are there changing it. Your positive attitude can and will make the difference in your life, as well as, all of the other lives you touch. People love positive people and positive experiences. If you want your life to impact others positively, then you must consciously think and act in a positive manner. No one wants to be around the ‘Debbie Downer’ type. Look for the good in others, and then help them to view life more positively. A smile goes a long way.
Having a positive attitude in my personal opinion is one of the most effective ways of improving your approach to life and appearance. Here we discuss this in more detail. It is very beneficial to be around positive people as they tend to radiate an attractive energy. We automatically want to be a part of that energy, and are instinctively drawn to it. Don’t you feel better when you have thea glow or certain confidence persona? Having a positive approach also raises your energy levels, which in turn makes you feel and look younger. Maintaining a negative approach can be bad for your health. Happy people tend to have higher levels of antibodies which help to fight off infection more easily. Also, in general, optimistic people live quite a few years longer than pessimists.
One of the first things that people notice when they first meet you is your smile, and this is what they will base their first impressions on. Laughter and smiling help to exercise your facial muscles and also tones them.Even if you wake up feeling down, try not to indulge the mood. Putting on your favourite outfit will straight away lift your mood. If you appear well turned out, you can deal with your mood, because you know that you will look good to everyone else. Use these ‘feel good’ emotions to turn off the negative ones. It is really not surprising that most people worry about their imperfections, as we are constantly hammered with media images of slim, young, beautiful people…listen, be happy with who YOU are, and don’t worry about the celebrity type. Your attitude is what is going to matter both in your professional life and business life. Age and maturity have a lot to do with your attitude. Experience in the real world allows you to see the world as well as your life through a new set of eyes. Personality and attitude go hand in hand. If you are easy to get along with and personable you will do well.
If you have a rollercoaster attitude or you are on what I call the teeter totter attitude its like being bipolar. For a lot of people it isn’t something that the average “joe” would recognize, but for someone like myself, who has had friends of the family who were/are bipolar, I get it, and I recognize it, and for those people you just have to give them space and time to come around. Don’t hound them, you’ll only make it worse,..don’t discuss it with them unless they bring it up otherwise you may chase them away. Just be there for them. If you suffer from being bipolar, you’re up and down and in and out, your friends cannot follow-up with you most of the time and you shut others out at the drop of a hat. Because of this disorder, your self-esteem becomes low. Your mood is altered by the little things and you get aggravated quickly. (these are my findings) and I’m not professional, but that’s what I know.
Other signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder
Signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder can also include:
- Seasonal changes in mood.As with seasonal affective disorder (SAD), some people with bipolar disorder have moods that change with the seasons. Some people become manic or hypomanic in the spring or summer and then become depressed in the fall or winter. For other people, this cycle is reversed — they become depressed in the spring or summer and manic or hypomanic in the fall or winter.
- Rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Some people with bipolar disorder have rapid mood shifts. This is defined as having four or more mood swings within a single year. However, in some people moods shifts occur much more quickly, sometimes within just hours.
The exact symptoms of bipolar disorder vary from person to person. For some people, depression causes the most problems; for other people manic symptoms are the main concern. Symptoms of depression and symptoms of mania or hypomania may also occur together. This is known as a mixed episode.
Manic phase of bipolar disorder
Signs and symptoms of the manic or hypomanic phase of bipolar disorder can include:
- Extreme optimism
- Inflated self-esteem
- Poor judgment
- Rapid speech
- Racing thoughts
- Aggressive behavior
- Agitation or irritation
- Increased physical activity
- Risky behavior
- Spending sprees or unwise financial choices
- Increased drive to perform or achieve goals
- Increased sex drive
- Decreased need for sleep
- Inability to concentrate
- Careless or dangerous use of drugs or alcohol
- Frequent absences from work or school
- Delusions or a break from reality (psychosis)
- Poor performance at work or school
What can you do to feel better about YOU? Get help, see your physician, and follow these goals;
1) Never, never, compare yourself with people.. No two people are the same, no one has the same personality and characteristics, so just think of all the good qualities you have and focus on that.
2) Remind yourself most things are possible if you try hard enough. Set your goal and work to reach it..don’t stop, keep at it. Be the best that you can be!
3) Set a goal to make some new friends. If you feel you don’t have enough of something in your life, such as friends, make a goal to get more of it until you’re satisfied. This is especially difficult if you move out-of-state for work or to be near family and you leave all of your old coworkers and friends behind.
4) Give everything a chance before you neglect or reject it. First impressions are important YES,…but I believe in second chances just the same. Life will treat you well if you treat it well. You never know…it might give you something you’re happy with in your life that will make you feel even better about yourself.
5) Grooming. Appearance can affect you too if you feel ugly. We’ve all felt this way at one time or another. Stay natural. You should change hair styles, clothing, and if you wear it, make up, but that’s it. This can help you feel great.
6) Communicate needs. Remember to try to stay up-beat! Your attitude will shine if you act like yourself! Communication is key in any type of relationship. Your attitude tells others who you are. If you don’t like who you are, or how you are acting, do soemthing to change it. You have to first, love yourself.
© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie.