Sorry seems to be the hardest word’ – these few words by Sir Elton John has brought forward the real human conflict that floods one’s mind when it comes to apologizing to one’s partner. In reality saying this simple word is quite easy and not that complicated provided you take the initiative to look past personal grievances. Can you do this? What even provoked it in the first place, and how does one mend it? Every relationship has its ups and downs. If relationships were that easy, we’d all be in them. It is completely up to you how you want to handle the situation.
Blaming each other’s faults is simple and it takes only a fraction of a second to do so but what matters most is solving the situation in a sensible and rational manner. More often than not, we wait for each other to take responsibility and ask for forgiveness and in the process lose much of our precious moments that we could have spent together. We do things on the fly sometimes without thinking….So? This only proves one thing….we’re human! We make mistakes and we learn from them.
Saying Sorry To A Guy
- Guys don’t like sitting down immediately after a fight and talk about it. They are usually raging inside and you can get a taste of their bad attitude if you force them to listen to you, and you may not like it at all!
- Leave your man alone to give him time to cool down. This means “Get off his back!” He already has a shadow, he doesn’t need yours following him about. Do not bother him with phone calls or 100 text messages. Most of the time guys are ones who call up to talk things out. If you nag them, they become more annoyed and begin to think you are insecure ladies, you don’t want that!
- Wait for a day or two. Then go to their place and try to sort things out. Again, make sure he hasn’t had a bad day at work or any other sort of thing that has him in low spirits. Nothing like adding more salt to a wound.
- Try not to dig old issues and blame each other. Keep in mind that it is the future that counts and dwelling on old unpleasant memories never helps.
- Always remember that inside every man there is a child that responds to love and affection. You’ve severely bruised his ego, he needs time to digest this, so you give him time. You’re not in any hurry and there is no fire that needs put out.
- Contrary to what some people think, guys like flowers too. It is absolutely cool to give your man flowers and make him good dinner to make him feel special. Personally, I think there’s something wrong with that, I’d bring him homemade cookies, or dessert of some sort, and a can of Reddi-Whip for our make up session. (yes gals, think positive and always, always plan ahead!) You always have to be one step ahead of your man.
- Make sure that you pamper him and tell him how much you care for him after you apologize. Spend some cozy moments together and let him know that he is special and means a lot to you, then take off your coat (I don’t care if it’s 100 degrees outside ladies, wear a coat) where underneath you have nothing on but something erotic from Simply Delicious Lingerie which should most definitely seduce his mind and body with your sexy ways….. He won’t sit still? Wear heels. Nothing turns a man on more than when a women gives him a jolt and puts her stiletto in his chest…its her way of saying “Hey lover, hold on…..this will only hurt for a minute!” This will be the best pain you’ve endured and your fantasies are about to be fulfilled. Do not misconstrue what I am saying….you can’t use sex as a tool to fix things, but it can be your weapon,… and I say you can use what you for making up, but remember, communication is still key.
© This article is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie