can make him stay. Know when it’s time to let go and move on.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. He’s an adult, he surely should know how to act like one.
3. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache. I say this all the time “Go with your GUT!” It never lets you down,…now our heart on the other hand, that’s an entirely different subject matter.
4. Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be. If you aren’t clicking and it’s just not happening it “JUST AIN’T HAPPENING!”
5 . Slower is better. How can you know this person in a short period of time? Relationships “take time!” Where’s the fire? No one is in that big of a hurry, are they?
6. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. (this is in my woman’s handbook- the guide to being the best YOU can be!)
7. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no you can’t “be friends.” A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. Show some respect!
8. Don’t settle. NEVER, EVER, EVER……SETTLE. It’s all or nothing in a relationship!
9. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Cut him loose! There are plenty of men out there just waiting for his chance to win your heart and your love. Don’t waste your time on some schmuck who doesn’t give a damn about you!
10. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. Trust me….I did this for years. It only gets worse. Sometimes a relations is just too far gone to fix.
11. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12. Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
14. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. If you don’t, how can it possibly get better?
15. Never let a man know everything too personal. He will use it against you later.
16. You cannot change a man’s behaviors. Change comes from within.
17. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are…even if he has more education or in a better job.
18. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less
19. Never let a man define who you are.
20. Never borrow someone else’s man.
21. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you. Wise up sister. What makes you so special or any different? Men who stray, never stay.
22. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
23 . All men are NOT dogs.
24. You should not be the one doing all the bending…compromise is a two way street.
25. Women Rule….as much as the men don’t want to admit it, we call the shots, well…..at least most of them. If he wants sex, he’ll follow your rules….we can turn it on and off like a water spicket, men on the other hand…..not so much. Respect him, YES, take orders? NO!
© This is a copyright of Simply Delicious Lingerie