Are your jeans too snug, is your dress too tight? Are you popping buttons on your blouse, or is your dryer shrinking all of your clothes like mine does and now things aren’t fitting properly? Welcome to a struggle that most everyone I know has. We all want to look fit, sexy and trim. The problem is that so many people go about it all the wrong way. Losing 10 pounds can actually your blood pressure, and reduce the risk of a stroke. Did you also know that by replacing one can of soda each day with a tall glass of water also helps you to shed the weight? Liquids are fabulous for you, but not all liquids…booze has an abundant amount of empty calories and will pack on the pounds faster than you can say bibbity-bobbity-boo! There is no fairy godmother that will with the wave of a magic wand make the weight go away…it’s all on you now.
If you are truly unhappy with your looks and sizes keep going up rather than going down, it isn’t your scale that is broken my friend…you need some preventative maintenance on YOU! Get started with ten easy steps to curve the appetite and begin feeling happier and healthier!
Try these 10 things and see how they work for you;
1. Water yourself. A recent study proved that dieters who guzzled plenty of H2O lost more weight than those who didn’t. True or False? TRUE!!! Water is great for the body, and remember that your body is your house and it is the only one that you will ever have so for goodness sakes, take care of it!
2. Halve at it. Divide your normal portion by two and save the rest for later. I do this…it’s not cutting out food, it’s making it stretch further. Spread the meals out a little and eat smaller portions. You are likely to feel full on less food than you think.
3. Go meatless. In general, vegetarians have lower body weights than their meat-eating peers. Follow their lead…at least until you drop a few pounds.For some this may be very difficult but for others not a problemo! If you started reading labels and learning what went into the products that you ingest, you might change your tune about what you put in your mouth.
4. Go vegan. Not everyone can do it and it does take changing your entire diet and way of life….but you may want to give it a try if nothing else is working and you feel like the weight just isn’t dropping off like it should be. Remember, this doesn’t work for everyone…Vegetarianism not helping you lose? Take it to the next level by swearing off eggs and dairy too. Cheese can be a diet killer. We all love it, but it’s packing on the cottage cheese in your thighs and your ass and it’s getting to be bikini time and no one wants dimples all over her derriere.
5. Get fresh. Eliminate all packaged foods and eat only fresh ingredients you’ve prepared. No bags, boxes, cans, or cartons allowed.
6. Diet 2 days a week. If you can’t stick to a program all the time, try slashing your calories to 650 a day just 2 days a week and eating normally the other days. A recent study suggests this offers protection from breast cancer as well as assistance with weight loss.
7. Not so sweet. Everyone knows sugar isn’t healthy, but again, I am repeating myself on this but; when you start reading labels, you find it in unexpected places, like pasta sauce and frozen entrees. Cutting the sugar out of your diet will mean healthier meals overall. Some food sale lower calories, but look at the sodium. That is a killer for dieters! Got to keep the sodium levels down or your bloat out like a fish.
8. Cut the flour. The short-term elimination of floury foods like white bread and pastries can efficiently kick-start your weight loss plan.
9. Be virgin. For some this is not a concern, to others, it may be difficult and if it is, dieting s not your only concern here my friend. Alcoholic beverages are some of the emptiest calories out there. Replace them with water, and the weight comes off like wha-la!
10. Walk 2 minutes out of every 30. Short walking breaks add up to weight loss. Learn how to work your body and you’ll see improvements without having to even really try dieting.
Start out slowly…Just take what you have and cut it in half. Exercise a little and stop boozin it so you can start losin it! If all else fails, do remember that sex burns calories too! Regardless of how you change your eating habits, there is always something to fall back on! Don’t wait, set goals and start losing weight today!