Many women that you see on the street while out and about, or even at work, or the market look fabulous on the outside…but have you ever wondered how well they looked underneath all of the layers of clothing? Sure you can feel like a million bucks on the outside but how you feel on the inside starts with what you layer yourself with when you step out of bed, and out of the shower every day. Your intimate apparel is key. I don’t know about you but knowing that I have on a piece or two of sensual lingerie seems to boost my confidence. It makes me feel pretty…it should make you feel the same!
Trying to determine which type of lingerie is not always the easiest thing to do for women, so when men go out shopping for something for their lady, just imagine how frazzled they must get? It takes time and patience in determining what we feel best in, so don’t expect to discover your true desires overnight. Experiment with several pieces to see what makes you feel fabulous!
First of all, do make sure that you know your body type and your correct size. Sure we all want to be a bit smaller but ladies, this is NO time to lie about your measurements. If you do you will find out soon that you underestimated the word ‘discomfort’ big time! You should never be embarrassed about your size. Lingerie was designed to hug and contour our curves. It accentuates our bodies and brings out the true beauty in each and every one of us. We’re all created differently and we are all unique as our own individuals. Remember too that the fabric that you choose will play a large role when it comes to finding the right piece of lingerie for YOU!
First make sure that you know if there are any allergies to any fabrics that you have. Some women itch with certain fabrics when their body’s sweat. You may need to try a few pieces out before determining which works best with your body. My suggestion would probably be to avoid tight lingerie. Not only does it make you feel awkward and uncomfortable but it smudges up your true image. Wearing tight lingerie over a period of time can cause health issues as well. If you were blessed with big breasts wear a underwire for that extra needed support.
I’ve listed a few suggestions that are sure to assist you in what to wear, or not to wear. When you select your lingerie, remember that if you feel sexy i it will make all the difference. How you look under all those layers is how you wish to be perceived. A man loves to undress his woman with his eyes…one layer at a time…so do think twice about what you slip into after stepping out of the shower if it is an evening that you are spending with that special someone. You want to really dazzle him! A babydoll or chemise with thigh highs and even a garter belt would look exquisite! So whether you are spending an evening with someone or not, it’s all about feeling good about you, so do select your lingerie according to your needs. Sexy isn’t all about the old saying….’less is more.’ Sexy is about wearing a piece of lingerie and making it stand out on your body like an artist who brings their drawing to life. It’s time to live ladies! Get playful. Get sensual. Get erotic. Every now and again it’s fun to step outside of the box.
The most suitable lingerie depends on our body shape, since the idea is to highlight our attributes:
- Wide Hips: Avoid wearing thong, then your hips will be more prominent.
- Hip little: Use high-cut panties in the leg to make you look more sexy.
- Large breasts: If you want to highlight it, then use a cup underwire bra. If you want to hide them, use a cotton bra without full glass rod.
- Small Bust: It’s worth one half cup bra underwire and lining. There are bras with padding that helps to form a filling and give the impression of greater volume.
- According to your color, select lingerie with a color that contrasts with your skin.
- To wrap waist corsets are being used now come with top quality materials and conform the waist you wear any garment.
- The Clothes strapless bras with clear straps are best to wear your sleeveless garments. Sometimes it’s not as comfortable to use a strapless bra, so the clear straps will make you feel more comfortable and safe.